An exquisite balance of the bitterness of the goya and the mild sweetness of the eggs.
- Cut goya (bitter gourd) in half lengthwise, remove seeds and pulp with spoon, and slice thinly widthwise.
- Cut pork belly into 3cm(1.2 inch) cubes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs.
- Cover Momendofu (cotton-tofu) with paper towel to drain, divide into 8 pieces by hands.
- Remove seeds and stems from red bell pepper, cut it diagonally by rotating into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove seeds and stems from red pepper slice it in half. (it will be hotter if its chopped or seeds are not removed.)
- Heat sesame oil in a frying-pan over high heat, spread cook pork evenly. Add red bell pepper and continue cooking.
- Add tofu, cook briefly, add red pepper and continue cooking.
- When vegetables are slightly softened, add and stir-fry thoroughly. Pour in beaten eggs in a circular motion. When egg is half done, serve in a plate and sprinkle with dried bonito flakes.